The JBL VRX932LAP Powered Line Array Speaker is a 12″ two-way powered line array speaker that is designed for professional audio applications. It is part of the VRX series of speakers from JBL, which are known for their high-quality sound and durability.
It’s the perfect fit for medium-sized or large venues such as concert halls, arenas, and can be used for outdoor events as well. The speaker also features JBL’s proprietary V5 Tunings, which are preset sound parameters that are optimized for different types of venues, such as clubs and theaters as the audio engineer can quickly and easily adjust the speaker’s sound to suit the event’s needs.
- Frequency range (-10dB): 57Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 75Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 100 degree x 15 degree nominal
- Power rating active: 1750W peak, 875W continuous
- LF driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 12 in Differential Drive woofer with neodymium-magnet, dual voice-coils and magnetic gap.
- HF driver: 3 x JBL 2407J, 1.5 in voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal impedance: Passive: 8-ohm
- Enclosure: 25/15mm, 11-ply birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit; M-10 Eyebolt Kit
- Input connectors: XLR with loop through
- Power rating (Continuous/Peak): 875W / 1750W
- Frequency response: 75Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Dimensions: 13.5″ x 23.5″ x 17.5″